La Message Board Archives


Posted by Larry C on December 23, 2009, 7:44 pm, in reply to "Re: San MIGUEL"

My wife and I have a CURP Card. We have been trying to get the MX Discount for two years. We understand that DIF issues and we have been calling it the DIF Card. You referred to it as the INSEN Card - are we talking about the same thing ? We have now been told that we must go to the DIF Office in Colima to receive. Any thoughts you have on this would be helpful. Also, do you know if the card can be used for a discount on MX Airlines flying within MX ?

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit