La Manzanilla.info Message Board Archives
Re: Owning land in MX
Posted by Larry Fd on July 10, 2013, 4:23 pm, in reply to "Owning land in MX"
Sounds like this could become a reality. What that means, of course, is that foreigners who want to own their land will still have to go through the process of privatizing the property through the ejido, with all the hoops and cost that apply now. |
One might assume (never a sure thing) that, whereas you now would apply for a bank trust, you then would hire a lawyer and deed the property to yourself. May still cost as much and take a hundred years to complete, but at least you own it without annual fees to a bank.
- Owning land in MX - Tim Edwardst July 10, 2013, 1:45 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - Larry Fd July 10, 2013, 4:23 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - John P. July 10, 2013, 8:08 pm
- Re: Owning land in MX - David C July 11, 2013, 9:49 am
- Re: Owning land in MX - Larry Fd July 11, 2013, 10:18 am
- Re: Owning land in MX - Neal July 11, 2013, 12:20 pm
- PRI and PAN are imminent approval of sale of foreign beaches - Daniel July 14, 2013, 9:04 am
- Re: PRI and PAN are imminent approval of sale of foreign beaches - cruz July 14, 2013, 10:21 pm
|By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.|
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info