La Message Board Archives

Re: Importing Puppy

Posted by arbon on January 17, 2008, 7:43 pm, in reply to "Re: Importing Puppy"

If the pup is not 6 months old ask the vet if it is OK to get the rabies shot.

Or even if it is needed.

It will still need the health certificate, and the same health certificate will be OK for the USA and Canada.


Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by Boardhost's usage terms.


Be sure to visit