La Message Board Archives

Re: Update

Posted by Ross on November 10, 2012, 8:43 am, in reply to "Re: Update"

You need copies of bank statements, last 3 months, and your passport. You don't need a copy of the phone bill but bring the original. The cost per person is $2345p regardless of FM3 type. Lucrativas allows you to work in Mexico legally. If you have lucrativas you must bring a copy of your latest payment to Hacienda and a new letter stating the details of your intention to work.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit