La Message Board Archives

Re: Car to MX

Posted by sparks on August 26, 2009, 1:20 pm, in reply to "Car to MX"

Try applying for the permit online but the person with the FM3 probably has to be the owner to get longer than 180 days

Manzanillo told me I don't need to change from my FMT to an FM3 permit ... but you can get a different story from everyone. I believe the border is the only place to get a new one

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit