La Message Board Archives

Re: Buying a motor scooter in Mexicor

Posted by dan crosby on September 3, 2011, 8:36 am, in reply to "Buying a motor scooter in Mexicor "

Terry: Just buy the scooter and then take the papers that the store gives you, along with your passport,electric bill, and your FM3 to La Huerta. As long as you have those papers,there is no problem registering the scooter and obtaining plates.As far as insuring the bike, I don't know.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit