La Message Board Archives

Re: Driving across the border(no subject)

Posted by Boca Peggy on July 9, 2013, 1:50 pm, in reply to "Re: Driving across the border(no subject)"

Mort and I drove to the States this year. We have our Residente Permanente Cards. We stopped at the booth where you turn in your car permits, and then just walked across the street to the immigration office. There you would fill out the Estados Unidos Mexicanos form. They tear off the bottom portion, and you turn in the top part when you fly back. We had the forms with us because Mort goes back and forth so often that he always gets extras from the airport immigration office. Might be a good idea to get that ahead so that you don't encounter any problems.
Happy Travels.

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.


Be sure to visit