La Message Board Archives

Re: license plates

Posted by Larry Segall on December 9, 2009, 9:52 am, in reply to "Re: license plates"

The plates need to be reported to an office in La Huerta. I went to city hall and they directed me to the office which is near the Tax Collector. Sorry, I can't remember the name of the office.

Message Thread:

By posting, you confirm that you have read and agreed to be bound by the board's usage terms.

Be sure to visit